Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oh Penelope!

I LOVE that movie, Penelope, a girl born into a curse, with a pig nose and ears, who knows maybe a cute little piggy tale as well. All she wanted was human contact, friends, a boy to experience the outdoors. Strong and determined she received those things. She found people to except her for who she is. I LOVE IT!

In 8th grade I also had an art teacher named Penelope, she was short and stumpy, wore thick glasses and was just so very odd. As an immature not so nice Jr. higher I made fun of her along with others, behind her back, her name was goofy, she was goofy, but I learned a lot and had a blast in her class room.

Now why am I telling you all this... Penelope is the name of our 3rd daughter. Yes its been confirmed. After trying for 30 minutes to get her to mover her legs yesterday and her not cooperating, I went in 45 minutes later (The ultra sound tech at my Dr office is the most amazing sweetest lady EVER) we looked and moved her for 10 more minutes, and JUST before we decided to stop, her legs spread!!!

Im very happy to have another little girl around here, Nick I think is a little bummed, but he wont say so. As for a middle name, I told Nick he could choose it, He chose Jean. At first I loved it, but I think I was just very excited. Now Im not sure. Penelope Jean. I like Penelope Jane. We shall see! Either way its a Girl and Im stoked!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment