Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lost

I didnt start watching it until after the 3rd season, May or June of 2007.
While pregnant with Anberlyn and really sick I was HOOKED. My sister loaned us seasons 1-3 on DVD, went through them in 2 weeks.

The next 2 seasons were great as well, then this last one, it didnt start off well, but I continued through it, needing to know, needing to understand.

Tonight I watched the series finale, AHHHHHHHHH IT WAS HORRIBLE! I wasted to much time and excitement on the show, I kinda wish it would have just ended in the middle of last season, keeping me wanting more, not like I am now, disappointed and just in disbelief that they would end it like this.

Oh well....

1 comment:

  1. This gives a pretty good explanation.
    http://forum.lostpedia.com/someone-bad-robots-take-finale-t59261.html?s=e30224bf55b7fe613459ad7963f42080&

    I thought the finale was awesome! I'm sorry you didn't like it.

    ReplyDelete