Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

I LOVED this layout, then saw it said Happy Mothers Day, hmmmm well as a mommy, Mothers day is everyday! I get such a joy out of my daughters, as well as lots of frustration as terrible twos have kicked in!! Its all part of it though, part of being a mommy!

Its my job to try to guide them and nurture them into God fearing adults! Im so working on it! Its a tough tough, did I say TOUGH job, and I love every moment!

Im sitting her 20 till midnight waiting for my youngest to wake up and NEED ME! Not daddy ME! I LOVE the one on one time I get with her! Such a joy, especially knowing she is our last, Im cherishing these moments!

Posts are far and in between with me, so a quick update, I have surpassed my goal for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer!!!! I have been training for the walk, not hard, nor as much as I would like but Im walking last week I think it was about 13 miles of walking, which is good, BUT the walk is in 40 days! I need to get my butt into gear! Which is tough with 2 little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment