Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fun at the park

My friend Ana Called me yesterday and asked if I wanted to get together, OF COURSE, I always enjoy her company and her daughters! and it so happens I had just canceled my plans for today, I had a book club but with Anberlyn's Molars I thought she would be a distraction while trying to discuss a book.

I wasnt able to capture the photo, but today at the park Anberlyn fell and hurt herself, and I held her, but she wanted the little girl on the playground to hold her, (this little girl was MAYBE 4 or 5 years old, 2 ft 5 in.) Anberlyn was reaching for her, So I put Anberlyn down she walked over to the girl and wrapped her arms around her! It was SO CUTE! haha, This little girl was not shy AT ALL,
This is the little girl, she came up and sat in Ana's lap, asking us if we wanted ice cream. She wanted me to slide down the slide with her, and was just so talkative, it was cute!
Here is Anberlyn standing at the end of one of the steepest childs slide I have ever seen!
Mia and Anberlyn playing with the stroller
here are our girls before leaving for the day! It was definatly nap time!!!

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time too! I'm so glad it worked out for us to get together. That park you suggested was so much fun! I didn't know you had gotten a picture of my little friend offering me ice cream. It made me laugh to see it and remember how friendly she was! We'll have to do this again soon!

    ReplyDelete