Friday, June 28, 2013

A mumble, a cheesy, 10 and counting

10 years 6 months 3 days ago, I made the BIGGEST decision of my life. I told Mister Nicolas I would be his girlfriend. I knew that day, Christmas day 2002, that by saying I would be his girlfriend that I was saying I would be his wife. He didnt know that... yet!

3 months later I said, YES I will marry you,
3 months after that, exactly 10 years ago today, I said I DO!

I was head over heels in love with this guy, the guy who can get his own cherries, within days of becoming his girlfriend. I was scared.

My first kiss. My best friend. My love.

Six moves, four kids later!

I still love him, more than I did on day one!

He puts up with my craziness! Im a nut! Im strange! He loves me, for me!

I dont get it, I dont get why! He does!

God chose him for me, and boy oh boy HE couldnt have done a better job!
We youngins getting married, at only barely 19, there were soooo many doubts, here we are! 10 years later, and not a regret in sight!

Thank you Mister Man for standing beside me, for loving me, for supporting me. Thank you for loving the four children we have made together. Thank you for working so hard for us. Thank you for loving Jesus. Thank you for being my best friend. Thank you for everything you do. You the hardest working man I know.Lets travel in time a bit, so not in order of anything...:


Then
 











Now
Our Song, walked back up the isle to it:

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great Memory (story). Congratulations on 10 years!

    ReplyDelete