Friday, February 25, 2011

Rooms

Nick and I have discussed it, and we think that Em and PJ will be sharing a room.
This may change years down the line, but with Anbo being the way she is, I dont think she would be able to handle having Em sleep in her room. Not just yet.

SO NOW, I want to change up the colors for PJ. I have ALWAYS loved the colors that are currently on my blog. When Nick and I were first married, these were the colors of our room.

So what do you think?

add some yellow?

Im thinking bright and girly!

Im also thinking I want PJ to be the girly girl one. Anbo and Em were and very much are Jeans and T-shirt girls, cute and easy. I think I want a dressy girl. .

I get all giggly thinking about the greens, pinks and maybe a bit of yellow.
THESE greens and pinks. LOVE IT!

Again, Your Thoughts.......

4 comments:

  1. LOVE! The colors will be fun to play with. Rhi has always been a mixture of jeans/tees and fun dresses. I love the dressy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colors!!!! I really wanna do the girls room in the grey and mustard yellow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the idea of vintage. Have you seen that? It's so sophisticated...

    I take it P with sleep in your room for a while?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I love those colors they are fabulous. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete