Tuesday, March 22, 2011

cute or horrible!

This morning Anbo wanted to play with puzzles.
Usually this task takes place at the kitchen table where baby sister cant reach.
Our kitchen table at this moment, is not really usable, its covered in boxes and packing materials.
So I sent her to her room, a stack of puzzles in hand, we turned on some tunes and closed the door.

I then needed something to keep the littlest entertained while I FINALLY did some stuff around the home.
I went into her room, I grabbed a Baby Signing Time DVD, When Em saw me grab it she darted to the toddler rocking chair, pulled Anbos bag off it, and reclined herself in front of the TV.
I thought it was the cutest thing, but at the same time, I felt a little guilty. They dont watch much TV and I think she is just mimicking her big sister!

On a fun note, she just crawled up to me and signed milk for the first time!!!

I think this is the first or second time she has seen the DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment