Monday, March 7, 2011

Her Outfit!

My little Angel is a One year Old!! ONE! I cant believe it! This past year flew by so fast.
I have WONDERFUL friends who helped me put together the outfit she wore for her big (very small) party! So I want to share since I thought she looked cute as can be!




above: Her skirt is a bit long, My sister bought that at Target for her, BUT do you see those pink and grey striped beauties sticking out from under it, yes those were made by OLIVE BLUE! oh how I love them and they looked SO CUTE! She makes all sorts of colors and designs!



Now the shirt was bought at Target, BUT the one was stitched on with Love by Rock A Bow
(I linked you up to her blog, as I think its amazing and YOU should follow it! You can find her shop button there as well)
She is working so hard to get her business up and going again! She is making the CUTEST headbands for all ages, as well as "revamping" shirts to add a little zest to your little ones clothing!



This little rosette clippie was custom made for this outfit , I am in LOVE with it! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I may not give it back to my daughter I love it so much! It will most likely be seen in my hair! ROCK A BOW made this beauty as well! and I couldnt be happier with it!

Some of you may be annoyed that I keep posting about my friends! BUT I think they are AMAZING and make such CUTE things!

Some things I had a hard time picturing myself wearing, like Olive Blues Cowls, though I dont own one, YET, Ive messed around with fabric around my neck and I LOVE it! It adds a boost to your look! And since you can pin a brooch on it to make it that much better, you have a million possibilities!

Just step out of your comfort zone of clothing and hair accessories, you may be pleasantly surprised at what you find!

PS. I dare you to click all the various links above! Grab a towel. You'll need it to wipe the drool off your chin!
and after youve check out their work, Come back to me and tell me what your favorite things were! Im so curious! PLUS I like to know that someone has read this, so a comment would be fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment