Monday, October 17, 2011

Hopscotch and Lollipops

So a few months ago a very good friend of mine contacted me and asked me to pick out a few fabrics, she was gonna create a dress line.
Im not gonna lie, at the time I was uber pregnant, tired, sick just plain over, I REALLY didnt want to do it, but I did, cuz I love her. I looked at the first page, picked 3 fabrics that were highlighted that day on the fabric site and was done.
I wasnt thrilled with my choices. kinda blah, kinda not me. I was gonna choose 3 different ones, never got around to it. I felt bad. ACTUALLY I felt TERRIBLE that I really didnt give thought, or put my heart into it, for my friend! UGH oh well.

SO now a few months later, Im not pregnant, well not with Penelope anymore anyway!
The dress line is COMPLETE! We did the photoshoot last week, the dresses are DARLING! Anberlyn is just the cutest in her little dress.
AND I LOVE the fabrics I ended up choosing, they go so well with one another, they are bright, but not overly, they are perfection!

GO Check it out, of course I recommend The Anberlyn dress, but they are all SOOO cute! Go look at them ALL here:


 ROCK A BOW


Will you come back here and let me know what you think? 
I would LOVE to hear!
I will post more photos when I get them!

PS Im not pregnant, I just think Im funny! HAHAHA! ;oD

No comments:

Post a Comment