Monday, March 5, 2012

Week 8 complete!!!!


Im done! Finished... How did I do... I think I did well!
This past week was hard. I started off really strong.
See I was due to start my monthly cycle last Monday (2/27) didnt come...
took maybe 3097 Pregnancy tests through the week.
Negative, Negative NEGATIVE! I was freaking out. I didnt know what was going on. Im late, NEVER late. Im researching, turns out, which I knew in the back of my head, that because of the weight loss, and the exercise my cycle was thrown off. I started on Saturday, the day I headed up to Lake Arrowhead for the day. I was stressed. We decided to not strain myself with working out, JUST in case. I also came down with a cold, so rest was necessary!

Today I weighed in. I did well. Im off to a great start! ALMOST halfway to where I wanna be!!!!
Here are photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment