Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Week 1 Complete!

So, here I am! Still alive.
Ive cut out soda! Its been a week, can I get a chip at 30days?
Addicted! I LOVE soda! 2-5 cans a day!!!! GONE!
AND there is soda in the garage! I havent touched it!!!!
Ive been drinking a lot more water, and lime mineral water!

Ive also done a lot much to my diet.
Keeping track of my calories, and keeping track of calories burned, thanks to My Fitness Pal !
Its been great, you can join in and find me on there, we can encourage each other!!!

Weighed in this morning, Ive lost 6 pounds!
Thats so super exciting! I pray to keep it up!
Waking up sore! Thats a blast as well!
Well until next week, enjoy the photos...
Cant really see a difference YET!

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! I think the first 2-3 weeks will be the hardest. It takes about 3 weeks for your tastes and cravings to change. Once you get past that it will be a breeze. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Hot mama! You are doing so good. Keep up the amazing will power. And maybe we should hang out - i could use some of that self discipline!

    Congrats on the loss. :)

    ReplyDelete