Thursday, September 9, 2010

ITS HERE

Tomorrow we make our way up the coast 2 hours! I will be spending the night there THEN wake up early Saturday morning and Walk Walk Walk!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUPER EXCITED! Its gonna be a great experience, it will be fun to see all the different people, of all ages and all different stages in life! Also to meet new people! This will be an adventure and Im not stressing about it at all, I know to take it one step at a time and to just enjoy every moment of it! The weather is supposed to be AMAZING, though I just checked and its supposed to be warmer than when I originally looked :o/.


Prayer request!!! : Right now I have a bug, every time I eat, that food just flows straight out of me! I really REALLY want to walk! But if this continues, I can get dehydrated, and I do not want that, and I cant walk!

SO PRAY! Thanks guys! Im excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment