Monday, April 4, 2011

MMM Chai!

My new addiction!
I have always LOVED chai lattes! MMM
And I have used this product in the past. Some reason I bought it a few times and left it in the dust!

Then last week at a moms night in, the host shared some of this delishiness with me.
I am HOOKED once again! Its so yummy mixed with milk, or really strong all by itself, my friend says she mixes it in with her coffee!
The carton cost's about $4.00 makes a bunch. So if you think about it, its WAY cheaper than buying it at Starbucks.
The product is......{Drum roll}


Ive yet to read the instructions on how they say to make it, I just kinda wing it, I like it strong! MMM

Now while I was at the glorious Target picking this item up I saw another item I MUST try!
Starbucks has this Tea Latte called Vanilla Roobios, Its SOOOOO yummy! (They add vanilla syrup to it, I ask for a pump or two less depending on my mood, sometimes its just a bit sweet for me. ) anyway, they now have the concentrate:

I simply cant wait to pick it up and give it a try! It was also going for about $4. (maybe $4.50)

I cut Soda out of my diet, and have been drinking tons of iced tea, unsweetened, So the above are just little sweet treats to kick the cravings of the POP.

No comments:

Post a Comment