Friday, August 17, 2012

Coffee Date-tragedy

Good Morning friends.
If we sat down to coffee, I would tell ya that I had so many things to talk about today, so many ideas and just stuff buzzing through my mind. My heart is heavy. Yesterday morning we were told that a family up at the family camp with our church suffered great tragedy. A 10 year year old is in heaven dancing with Jesus and presuming his brother, a 6 year old is as well. Though I dont know this family personally, I didnt hang out with them, or have lunch after church with them. My heart is aching, I have broken down many time just crying, my husband kept asking if I was upset with him. We are all the body of Christ, and when the body stubs a toe, we all feel it.

This mom, who was also hurt, left for a week of fun and play and bonding with her little family, and going home without her boys. Pray, pray, pray they find Jacob!

My mind and heart can not wrap around this, I dont understand, I dont get it, I dont know why. I know our father in heaven has a reason for everything. To fathom this, to try to understand what this mother must be feeling, I just cant. So will you, please, PLEASE just hug your little ones, brace them, and pray for this momma bear!

I pray you all have a wonderful weekend , filled with laughter clinging to your loved ones, we arent promised tomorrow..

You can read a news article here.

Linked up with rags to stitches.

4 comments:

  1. Praying, praying, praying... This has been difficult talk about, read, or hear. My heart goes out to this family. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry. What a horrible thing. Prayers for all of them. Please keep us updated if they do find him!

    Hayley
    hayleysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is hard to even imagine. praying for all involved!

    ReplyDelete