Monday, May 16, 2011

H is for.....

Hungry
Hungry Hungry Hippos to be exact!!!
Right this moment Im hungry for a few things.
I would LOVE an ice cold crisp apple! (The sugar rush would probably keep me up longer)
I also think breakfast burritos are one of my favorite things.

Im most hungry for a stronger relationship with my Father in heaven.
My life has been lacking there a little lot bit lately.
I just finished reading Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.
       ~AMAZING book! HIGHLY recommend~
Any how, this made me realize that Im worshiping the wrong person. I LOVE my hubby greatly, he is truly my best friend and I think the world of the guy! I simply can not imagine my life without him. God loves me best! haha (JK)

I think its wonderful that I think and feel these things about him, BUT I need to be putting God first, He needs to be my BFF, I so dont talk to Him as much as I use to, Im certainly not getting into the word. I need to! A thought came across my mind, one I almost got sick to my stomach thinking about. My God is a jealous God, what if He took Nick away from me so I would put my trust in Him?
I desire a closer relationship with Jesus. I need to put that desire into action.
I need to be more hungry. I need to crave!

And so it begins. . . .

What are you Hungry for?

2 comments:

  1. I love that the two who are battling for your hearts affections are your Man and your Heavenly Father! It will balance--just keep chasing after the heart of God and it will all blend together.
    I also love that you are hungry. You are almost done...keeping prego-ing along...it's almost time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that you hunger for God - and are honest about where you are with Him. It is hard to have little ones around AND have quiet, reflective, time in the Bible - God is fully aware of your heart and your circumstances, stay hungry and you will find ways and times to be satisfied by Him.

    ReplyDelete